Friday, January 2, 2009

1/2/09 Part 2

So this day was spent cleaning with multiple trips up and down the stairs. I didn't make the lower body weights but I will hit that tomorrow. I did do 20 minutes of the shred and I made it through 20 minutes of yoga so that's 40 minutes of cardio videos for the day and since I cleaned the house for 6 hours I am counting 60 minutes for cardio as I was sweating and really working. Did you know you can do a ton of squats and lunges while cleaning and when you're scrubbing the floor you can do mountain climbers as you scrub? If you have never done that it is something to try and it HURTS! LOL. There was weight lifting going on with litter boxes, and moving items, and cleaning closets out. I am amazed at how much I want to purge right now. I am so excited that Dennis is fully on board with this plan as well.

Dinner tonight was beef and broccoli w/ steamed brown rice. DELISH! The flavors were awesome and I really wanted to go back for seconds but that's not allowed so I made it without but it was tough. This will be on our menu again for sure.

Our evening snack was 220 calories. We had four petite fours. I had ordered them from Swiss Colony before Christmas and thought they would be here for company but they weren't as they arrived today. I hate to waste money so we will be having them as snacks. Tomorrow at one point we will have 1 truffle as it's about 220 calories by itself.

I did have an extra lindt truffle which was not expected today but my blood sugar took a dive between 3 and 5 with the work I had been doing and I needed some fast sugar. I know a serving size of them is 3 and I only had 1.

So today ends day 6 of following the program and working out. 6 days of the shred and I have survived! I have made it this far and I will make it farther. I love love love how I feel. I do have more energy than I have had in a long time and I feel a lot better about myself.

The food scale I ordered should be here in another three weeks. BOOO! When I picked the one I had it said it would be available to ship in 2-3 days but today when I looked my status had changed to 3-4 weeks. BOO! Oh well not much I can do about it right now. I really can't wait until it's here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment