Saturday, January 10, 2009

1/10/09 All Day

I love Saturdays I mean I totally love them. I am super lucky with Dennis in that he gets up at the same time everyday it doesn't matter what day it is he doesn't like to sleep late. I do like to sleep late in fact I love sleeping late so he gets up and takes care of Roo who also does not believe in sleeping late.

So I slept late which throws the food schedule off some but not that bad.

For breakfast we had fortified french toast which was actually really good. I would choose a different kind of bread next time but it was still good.

Snack was an open roast beef sandwich. Oh yeah we got our food scale today and I pulled out what I had been giving us and weighed it thinking that oh man it's going to show me how much extra I've been giving us. HA HA I've been shortchanging us by an ounce. So this time we got it right. It was to much for me though so I think I am going to go back to what I had been doing we'll see.

Lunch was a chicken quesadilla and it was DELISH! Roo gave it two thumbs up and lots of head nods.

Snack was a cup of popcorn from a Christmas gift. It was good. Buffalo flavored popcorn is my favorite and I need more LOL!

Dinner was tempura chicken, oriental rice, and some broccoli. It was delicious!

Evening snack was a cappucino shake (can you tell it's a favorite? LOL)

Workouts let's see last night I said I was going to skip the shred today that did not happen. We did day 14 and I rocked it! Once again I am getting past some of the basic moves and movng towards advanced. I am THRILLED!! My knees felt a lot better today which really helps. I also did 20 minutes of upper body weigts. OUCH my arms are burning right now.

So that ends day 14. Yes day 14 we have been doing this for two FULL weeks! I feel so confident and so happy with myself. We set our menu for next week and have our shopping list ready for tomorrow. Next Saturday we are having a free day which we are allowed to have each week but we really wanted to make sure we were focused and really back on board before we had a free day. Our day is fully planned though and I am not worried about the choices we will be making.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so great! I am trying really hard not to make excuses, even though things are crazy in my life right now. I know that they probably always will be. :) Thanks for being an inspiration on the workout front...This is my hardest area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for saying that! My DH and I decided that things were always crazy in life because that's one thing that always kept us from moving forward the past year. It is so hard to make time but the result I am remembering is SOOOOO worth it!

    ReplyDelete