Friday, January 2, 2009

1/2/09 Part 1

Last night was so relaxing Roo slept all night which means that I got a full night of solid sleep. I woke up feeling sooooooooooo good!

For breakfast we had the, egg, bacon, cheese english muffin again. I really wanted to use them up before they went bad. It was delish as it was before. Roo preferred the egg, but the muffin went away at some point.

Snack was cottage cheese with mandarin oranges. This is always a favorite of mine. I fixed two bowls one for me, one for Roo. Mine was apparently better because she came over and ate mine but didn't want to touch hers. Silly girl!

Lunch was a spinach salad, w/ feta, tomato, mandarin oranges, and chicken. It was to be served w/ a balsamic vinigarette dressing. I changed mine though because I didn't have a balsamic dressing. I had used a precooked chicken breast from schwans that had a spicy coating. I mixed a little fat free sour cream, a dash of milk, and some franks buffalo sauce and used that as my dressing. I will definitely do that again as it was DELISH!!!!! Roo had the elements of the salad minus the spinach she ate all her chicken and got a little bit of the leftover meatloaf from yesterday.

Snack this afternoon is the texas caviar with baked tostitos. I can't wait and I know Roo can't either.

Workouts for today are to include lower body weights and of course day 6 of the shred. I have also done some major house cleaning today as in I've been cleaning for about 4 hours with only a couple of breaks so that is going to count for something.

Since this is also our year for cleaning the house out of what is not used or needed I have made some major strides on getting into closets and getting rid of at least half of what is in each of them. 2009 is my year!

No comments:

Post a Comment