Friday, January 9, 2009

1/9/09 All Day

Did yall give up on me posting? I hope not but today has been CRAZY! Work was intense and I just didn't have a minute to stop and reflect.

Breakfast was a cappucino shake it was delish!

I missed my morning snack because I had to go to a meeting that was not in my office area as in it was in a different city and I didn't grab it on the way out because I was driving. I can eat when I'm by myself but not when I have passengers in the car. I am sure they appreciate.

So when the meeting was done it was past time for lunch as well. I got back to the office and had a roast beef sandwich (we subbed that for the salad because I was anticipating the meeting) and a serving of pretzels with the cottage cheese and mandarin oranges from the morning snack. I'll deem that a success.

Afternoon snack was the Texas caviar and as always it is a YUM YUM YUM!

Dinner was ziti we did not eat a full serving because the full serving was huge and there was just no way I could manage. We did have a petit four to get some extra calories to make up for what we didn't eat in ziti.

The evening snack was a little less than a cup of sherbet. It was a yummy treat.

Workouts I managed to survive the shred. We have made it 13 days and I am thrilled. Today my knees hurt and it was just so hard to get through it so I made more modifications than I like to. I had gotten to almost no modifications as in following the high leader but tonight I had to follow the basic leader and modify some of that. Jumping jacks and jumpropes were not possible and some of the lunges were also almost impossible. I think we are going to take a break from the shred tomorrow and do yoga or something else to see if I can give my knees a break for a day. Please note that does not say I am giving up exercise tomorrow I am just taking a one day break from shred. Of course if I feel better I will shred we'll see what tomorrow holds. Tomorrow does hold upper body weights for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment