Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1/28/09 All Day

Well another on program day has come and gone and mentally I feel so much better about all of this. I have been on eating program for 32 straight days. 32 days of really focusing on me and what helps make me go. I have lost weight, I have lost inches, I am in such a much better place.

B: cottage cheese and fruit parfait (it was apple and some frozen berries) it was really good and it was a HUGE breakfast I couldn't eat all of it. I tried but yeah wasn't happening.
S: turkey, swiss cheese, and wassa crackers. It was ok but I just wasn't feeling it today.
L: turkey and black bean burrito DELISH! AND we go to eat it straight from the pan thanks to the ice storm of 2009 and staying home.
S: greek pinwheels-YUM! Roo gave this her two thumbs of approval and ate an entire wrap. WOW!
D: chicken fajitas w/ sour cream, peppers, onion and of course tortillas. We each had 2 tortillas. They were really good and hit the mexican food craving but I still have a mexican food craving. For the first time in a month I am really craving sitting down at a table with chips and salsa and eating till my hearts content but that is a dream as I have now figured out that my body won't deal with that and I have to have everything in moderation. Roo ate all of hers as well (she only had 1 tortilla worth) and when we were cutting the peppers she was right beside us eating the raw peppers. I love that she will eat whatever, whenever and isn't picky about it.
S: butterscotch pudding w/ a banana. I had to add the banana in because there was a pudding making accident and way to much of it ended up in the bottom of our fridge......

Workouts: Ok are you ready for this? After way to many days off I am very proud to say that I made it through level 1 of the shred and man did it feel good to be back!! It was tough in many ways because I just wanted to cough but I pushed through all of it and I do mean all! I am BACK!

So day 32 of eating and back to day 1 of the shred

No comments:

Post a Comment