Thursday, January 15, 2009

1/15/09 All Day

Ok seriously can the 26th be here and gone so work can relax a tad bit? My stress levels are beyond high and I need rest.

Ok so briefly.

Breakfast-cappucino shake it was tough this morning because it was so cold.

Snack-apple and 2 string cheese

Lunch-turkey and black bean burrito YUM!

Snack-black bean dip and 1 serving of baked tostitos

Dinner-We switched a little we had chicken tenders and broccoli and a tomato.

Snack-again we had to switch because I forgot to make the snacks this morning and it was supposed to freeze so we had a banana w/ waffle and some caramel. It was delish

Workouts-I did day 19 of the shred. I survived 19 days. I am there. I really did not want to workout but I did it anyway and pushed through it. Life is good exercise is part of my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment