Thursday, January 22, 2009

1/22/09 All day

I'm sick. I have had a 100 degree temp off and on today and I do not feel good. So today I ate according to plan altough much smaller portions but no workouts. I am disappointed in some ways but in others I have worked so ard the past 25 days that I have far exceeded my expectations and I have made it this far. 25 days is a good number. So as soon as I am over the bug or whatever it is that's going on I will start again. I will hit 30 straight days of the shred at some point.

B: english muffin w/ preserves

S: 2 rye crackers w/ turkey and cheese

L: 1/2 open faced roast beef sandwich

S: apple

D: almond chicken, homemade mac and cheese w/ light cheese and smart taste elbow macaroni, and peas

S: banana and caramel

Workouts: I napped and hope to be back on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment