Monday, January 5, 2009

1/5/09 Part 1

Today has overall started off great. I had a loss on the scale this morning that in some ways I was not expecting but in others was hoping it would be greated.

I am all day everyday focused at the moment as well. I am not going to give in and I am going ot maintain my accountability.

I am back at work today. Of course it's Monday which means working at home but it's still work and work focused and it's tough after about 3 weeks off. Roo had pneumonia which was a week out of work, then 2 weeks for the Christmas break. I loved my time with Roo and getting to just be a Mom. It really brought my priorities back in focus and I am going to keep them there. I know I will have tough work days when I might want to work late at night but nope not going to happen. I need to make sure work stays in work hours.

Eating wise today let's see.

Breakfast was a strawberry banana split out of this world good! It was vanilla yogurt, frozen strawberries, 1 small banana, 1 tbs of sugar free hot fudge (who can go wrong with hot fudge seriously) and grape nuts sprinkled on top. It was seriously like eating dessert for breakfast. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! And it was totally filling.

Snack was meatballs on a stick. It was 8 meatballs total although I only ate 6. I had a little helper who helped herself to two of mine. And they were dipped in marinara sauce. Really really good.

Lunch was a spicy buffalo chicken salad. Spinach, tomato, feta, mandarin oranges 1/4 can, and 3/4 of a spicy chicken breast, w/ a buffalo dressing out of franks, light sour cream, and ff milk. Super filling and super delish! Roo ate the rest of the can of oranges, and some of her tomato, and the 1/4 of chicken breast I had cut for her. Her overall opinion was MMMMMMMM! followed closely by MORE MORE MORE because she wanted more oranges but they were all gone. That was disappointing for her.

I want a lindt truffle right now but I am not going to do that because it is not on the plan for today. I guess I need to find some tea to drink w/ sweet n low to get the sweet craving under control.

Focus is the name of my game right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment