Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1/7/09 Part 2

Snack was Texas Caviar and it was delish as always. It was served with a serving of baked tostitos.

Dinner was a steak and loaded mashed potatoes. They were really good but I felt eh afterwards. I stayed within my serving size but it was still rich and not something I will be craving anytime soon or else I need to find another way to do them. We were to get one potato each and I cooked small ones but maybe next time I will cook a medium and then split with Dennis as he was really full with this as well.

Snack was supposed to be chocolate pudding but someone forgot to buy pudding at the store so we had a cappucino shake. It was great because it was after our shred workout and we were hot.

Workouts I didn't do everything I wanted to do but I did 20 minutes of shred and I did 20 minutes of the elliptical. I was exhausted by the time I hit the elliptical and I could barely move but I didn't want to have to type here that I failed the workouts again so I did 40 minutes of cardio which is decent but not where I wanted to be.

So good night everyone I'm about to fall over. Zzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment