Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1/14/09 All day

Ok seriously can this week be over and done with? Please?

We completed Day 18 and working out tonight was the last thing in the world I wanted to do but I powered through it and made it to 18 days of the shred. YAY! No weights or additional cardio because I am still working. Yes it is 9:00 at night but the workday is not over quite yet.

Breakfast ended up being scrambled egg beaters and bacon. We did not have enough english muffins and one of them needed to be a snack.

Snack: cottage cheese and cherry yogurt YUM!

Lunch: big turkey sandwich YUM

Snack: tuna mixed w/ hummus served on an english muffin Eh wasn't my favorite

Dinner: Taco pasta salad. It was good but we somehow ran out of salsa. That is unheard of in our house EEK!

Snack: butterscotch bliss w/ coolwhip. It was good

Workouts I got the shred in Dennis really pushed me through this one because I honestly wanted to focus on what I still have to do workwise but I got through it and am proud of myself.

Day 18 a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment