Sunday, January 18, 2009

1/18/09 All Day

22 days I am beyond thrilled. I have been thinking all day about how different life has been these past 22 days and so much jumps out at me. Tonight is the big one. We took Roo out to the front yard to run around and I didn't get out of breath chasing her. I was able to chase her all over and didn't fall over. I am doing this to be an example to her and by having energy I am going to be the example of showing her how exercise is a good thing. I don't know I am just in constant amazement when I look at her and knowing that the choices I have made for the past 22 days are going to have a positive effect on her.

I realized today that most likely I am not going to reach my lofty workout goals but ya know what I am ok with that. Why am I ok with it? Well because although I don't see getting the 1500 minutes (a lot thanks to work) I have worked out everyday this month and that is huge! Jillian's shred is not a whoop dee doo workout it totally kicks your ass and pushes you harder than I have been pushed before in that short amount of time. I am getting my waist back. My arms are toning up. My legs are really getting toned and I am starting to see muscle appearing in my legs. I love it! I'm not giving up on my goal yet I mean the end of the month is not here yet but I know that it will be almost impossible to get there but I am still going to try.

So let's think back on eating.

Breakfast was some scrambled eggs and 1/2 of an english muffin w/ cheese. It was delish

Snack was 1 serving of rice cakes so not that much but we were in the car on the way to Sam's to get groceries for the menu. Their fresh produce is sooooo good. Their tomatos are my favorite (except for home grown of course)

Lunch for me was an open faced sandwich w/ roast beef, spinach, laughing cow, feta, and 1 slice of bread. It was really good. We got a great roast beef at Sam's and will be enjoyed this week.

Snack was one of those small bags of popcorn and I had the lime flavor. YUM!

Dinner was an oven baked steak to mimic a fried steak but without being fried. It was served w/ mashed potatos some gravy, and sugar snap peas.

Snack was 2 chocolate graham crackers, 1 tbs of pb on them, and ff cool whip. They were frozen for two hours which made it like an ice cream sandwich. It was DELISH!!!!

Workouts we did the shred. I increased my weight limits on several of the exercises. There are still some that I have to use 2 pounds for but for others I am up to 5. I also made it to through the jump ropes. Those usually kill me and I do mean kill me but today it was survivable. SCORE!

I am getting there and I love myself for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment