Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1/20/09 All Day

I made it 24 days. It was tough today and I mean really tough because I did not feel 100% and neither did Dennis. Roo had a tough night last night and was up twice which didn't help anything with us. Oh well doesn't matter I made it 24 days.

Breakfast: simply strawberry oatmeal it was good this time w/ a different preserves

Snack: apple and string cheese

Lunch we switched todays with tomorrows because time was a factor. So I had a sandwich and it was good.

Snack: again a switch because of time and we had cottage cheese and yogurt again.

Dinner was sloppy joes and sweet potato parmesan fries YUM!

Snack: strawberry wafflecakes YUM!

Workout: Yeah 24 days of the shred done. I was in tears because I hurt and I didn't feel really swift but I made it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment