Monday, January 19, 2009

1/19/09 All Day

Well today was great what can I say. 23 days?? Yeah I can say it. I lost 3 pounds! I am so happy!! I got to spend the day working from home with my princess. I had such a great day!

Breakfast was FINALLY the chocolate pb oatmeal. YUM YUM YUM!!!

Snack was cottage cheese and blueberry yogurt. Funny story here Roo would get a bite and them come hand me kernels of cottage cheese after she had finished sucking the yogurt off of them the little goof.

Lunch was an oriental chicken salad which was with broccoli slaw, chow mein noodles, and chicken. YUM! I got really full off of this and next time I think I would eat less of it but I made it through.

Snack was black bean dip and 1 serving of baked tostitos. It was good but a tad bit too much fiber for the day. I am going to feel it tomorrow I think.

Dinner was 2 stuffed shells and a piece of garlic bread. It was really really really good!

Snack was the cappucino shake again. It was so good especially after the shred.

Workouts I got the shred in LOL! 23 days!!! We repeated level 1 again because Dennis wasn't feeling 100% and level 1 is easier at this point. I used 8 lb weights for two of the exercises. SCORE SCORE SCORE!!!

I really feel good about what I am doing right now. REALLY GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment