Friday, January 23, 2009

1/23/09 All Day

I'm sick I give up I admit it I'm sick. At the minimium I have a cold, could be allergies thanks to the rapid temp changes we've been going through but I am sick. Then I was taking Roo to the doc for her well baby visit and I made it to a gas station where I got hit with a stomach bug and I mean hit hard. Not exactly the best feeling in the world. After that I felt fine, weak, tired, but I was hungry again which I haven't been all day.

Anyway I did eat today so here goes the journal

B: eggos
S: dip w/ 1 serving chips
L: mac and cheese leftovers (onlyhad like ohhhhh 4 bites because I wasn't feeling it)
S: a real sprite
D: 2 chicken tenders grilled and some mashed potatos
S: banana

Workout yeah not happening. Hopefully I will be feeling more normal tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment