Thursday, January 8, 2009

1/8/09 All day

This morning was tough I really did not want breakfast and my stomach felt blech from the time I woke up. I decided to make a blueberry blend and take it with me to eat once I got to work. After a brief stopover at the car dealership for my free oil change I did eat it at the office.

At the morning snack I was still not hungry but I know that I have to stay on program and if I don't it's not good with hunger levels later. I did switch the morning and afternoon snacks because the afternoon snack looked smaller LOL! It was eh and had several things against it that will not be repeated in the future because this is one of my favorite types of snacks but todays was just not good. We used the wrong kind of bread and the turkey flavor was not one I really liked. Dennis said it was to sweet and that might have been it. I am not sure but we will have the snack again just with a tortilla and different meat types.

Lunch was actually a fajita salad because the cucumbers we got went bad and were not edible so we switched last night. It was really good although once again I didn't want to eat I made it through half.

The open faced roast beef sandwich was delicious and I actually ate the whole thing and felt a little better.

Dinner was sweet and sour chicken and was really good this one will be repeated in the future. We did add two tiny egg rolls that were about 100 calories so not that much added on we held back a little on the rice that it called for to compensate. It really satisfied a craving for chinese and we will have this one again.

Our evening snack was grapes and some cheese. YUM! It was nice and cool after a hard workout.

Ok workouts we made it through day 12 of the shred which means level 3 again. ER is about to come on which means I head to the bedroom to do leg weights as I watch. I need to do at least one set. I'll report back tomorrow about whether or not I did or not LOL!

So that was day 12 I survived and hope that I sleep hard tonight.

Ok so I am reporting back now. I did 15 minutes of leg weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment