Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1/27/09 All Day

We had an ice day today which started the day off in an interesting way with a phone call saying that my job was closed. Ok great but man oh man I'm tired it got the adrenaline going but the adrenaline disappeared a few hours later.

B: I had a bacon and egg burrito. Little Roo ate all of her eggs and was trying to get to mine but that didn't happen.
S: roast beef rollup w/ laughing cow, roast beef, roasted peppers, tortilla YUM DELISH WOW!
L: cool taco salad-I wasn't really in a salad mood today but it was ok
S: I had hot chocolate instead of the tuna because I was flat out freezing and wanted to warm up
D: chili (it was good I could taste it)
S: banana, strawberry, oj, and yogurt protein shake YUM YUM YUM!

Workout: I put the shred in and coughed through the first 5 minutes of it and couldn't breathe. Needless to say I stopped and will try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment