Monday, January 12, 2009

11/12/09 All day

Man today is finally over and I am so glad. It has been a long hard day and I have been tempted so many times and wanted to give up so many times but I did power through it in the end and that's what matters.

Breakfast was a quick one w/ two eggos and a tbs of peanut butter YUM!

Morning snack was a greek pinwheel and it was delish this time! We made it on a carb control tortilla and it wasn't mushy like it was last week.

Lunch was a blt wrap with a serving of carrots. If I had not had the carrots I would have died. The wrap just was not overly filling. The flavor was great but it just wasn't filling.

Afternoon snack was tuna w/ frank's buffalo sauce. We discovered this morning that our celery had not made it another week so we had to make do with forks. LOL! I also had to just cram mine down because of some work stuff that was going on and so I couldn't really enjoy the flavor. Oh well there's next time.

Dinner was some chicken in a vinigarette and veggies. It was really good and something we would repeat again.

Evening snack was out of this world good. It was a cinnamon eggo toasted, strawberries, some coolwhip and just a dash of caramel syrup. MMMMMMMMMMM! It was like eating a strawberry ice cream cone. I don't know it was just delish and will be on the rotation in the future.

Workouts I got the shred in. Today is day 16 and I finished it. Dennis and I were able to talk through the video this time as we were ramping up what we had been doing. I was not doing the basic moves and was thrilled to see that I could carry on a conversation. I am getting better.

So the next two weeks are going to be extremely stressful and a real test to my resolve. I can do this and I will remain focused.

Oh yeah I got home from work and had to visit the scale just to see and the number was much lower than it was this morning with clothes on. I can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow morning as I know this mornings was a fluke.

No comments:

Post a Comment