Wednesday, January 7, 2009

1/7/09 Part 1

The morning got off to a great start.

We had the apple turnover sundae again and it was yummy. I added to much cinnamon to mine but that was a total accident since I was half asleep.

Morning snack was tuna and celery sticks which is always good.

Lunch was a salad with chicken, lettuce, grapes, pecans, mayonnaise, and it was supposed to have an apple as well but my apple apparently rolled out of the bag and is hopefully at home. I need to check the car for it as well.

I have had some temptations today but I have not given in. Homemade banana bread is a weakness but I avoided it! YAY!

The year of saving and purging continues. I am ready for trash day tomorrow to get rid of a lot of trash so that we can refill the bin again. Saving wise we are doing good so far. We got hit with an unexpected hospital bill today thanks to the tests I had last month but other than irking me we're fine. I just hate paying for what I don't expect and with the amount it was it makes me never want to go back to the doctor again. I know that's not reasonable and not something I would ever do but good gravy it's expensive especially when you don't come out with any answers as to why you don't feel right. Oh well the diet and the workouts really do have me feeling better than I have in a LONG time so we're going to continue this and I will reevaluate if I want more tests done later.

No comments:

Post a Comment