Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1/6/09 Part 2

Well in some ways today did not go as planned with workouts. We got the shred in but because a certain little Roo refused to go to bed by the time we finished shred it was to late for me to get an additional 30 minutes in if I want to sleep tonight which I do because I'm tired! So tomorrow I need to really kick it up and I'm not quite sure how I will do it but I will!

The afternoon snack was a blueberry blend. It was cottage cheese, and blueberry yogurt. It is sweet and cool and delicious!

Dinner did not go according to plan because I was in to much of a hurry this morning and did not pay attention to what setting I turned the crock pot to. I turned it to stay warm instead of low. Needless to say we weren't sure if it was still ok to eat so it went bye bye and I was scrambling for a replacement dinner that would fit within the plan. I thought of one quickly LOL! We had 2 soft turkey tacos with lots of tomatos and lettuce. We did have a dab of sour cream on them as we would have put on the chili. The tortillas were the ulta high fiber, low carb type. They were really good and hit the spot where I have been craving mexican food.

Like I said earlier I got the shred done tonight and that's it. *sigh* but I did get the shred done and that is my 10th time. I am totally noticing a difference with it. I was able to wear jeans today that did not fit a few weeks ago.

Our evening snack was super simple and was a banana with caramel sauce. I am excited because we finished our bananas and none of them went bad WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!

So that was my day in a nutshell. Today I reached double digits with this lifestyle change. 10 days 10 awesome rocking totally focused on program and workout days. Only the rest of my life to go LOL!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that your jeans are fitting better!!! Forget the scale, that is the REAL test :)

    ReplyDelete