Sunday, January 25, 2009

1/24/09 A Day Late

I am still sick and yesterday is a fog but I did my best. I slept most of the day and thanked my lucky stars that I am married to a wonderful man who takes care of his little girl and his sick wife when he himself is not feeling great. I can't even express to him how much I appreciate all he does because honestly there are no words or actions that would be able to get it across adequately.

B: chili fritata
S: crackers w/ turkey and swiss
L: meatmalls and penne pasta
S: 1/2 cup sherbert (my throat was killing and this helped it go numb of course the fever was spiking around then as well not a good time)
D: chili (Dennis swears it was good I couldn't taste it so I don't know.
S: I had a lindt truffle again trying to coat my throat if only temporarily. I couldn't taste it so it was a waste.

Workouts let's see I got up and played with Roo some and went to the bathroom that's all the energy I had. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment