Saturday, January 3, 2009

1/3/09 Part 2

Weights 30 minutes lower body ACCOMPLISHED! SCORE! I did two full sets of multiple exercises. I started low, added 10 did 10, added 10 more dropped 10, did 10 more, dropped to first level. I did that for each of them. Then on the calf presses I went backwards through the entire program. I felt great at the end. My legs were sore they were rocked to their core but they accomplished it.

Snack was a pinwheel w/ a high carb tortilla, cream cheese, chives, and we used a slice of pepperoni, and a slice of salami with some lettuce. It was good but I would prefer to use ham or turkey in the future or the greek pinwheels we have which are on the menu for this week YUM!

Dinner was leftover meatloaf and some fire roasted vegetables from Schwans. It was still good but again we would add some more seasonings next time.

We did the shred level 1. So we are at 7 days straight of the shred. It is rocking hard but I am seeing a difference. I can jump for longer, and I can do the butt kicks. My knees are hurting though but not the same type of hurt that I have had in the past. They are working themselves out and I hope to see the soreness gone next week.

Evening snack was a cappucino shake. It's lowfat milk, 2 tbs of cappucino, ice, cinnamon, and protein powder. This has always been a body for life favorite and one that I am glad to see back in the rotation.

We are forgoing our free day this week to make sure we are fully back on program but I think next weekend we will have a free day although we'll see what happens then. We have our menu set for next week and I can't wait. There are so many good sounding things listed and a bunch of new things to try that I hope work out. We'll see if they're not we'll know. We are going to do our grocery shopping tomorrow at Sam's and of course our local grocery store. We're also going to go for a drive to see how long it takes to a local farm that has a community supported agriculture program. The one we have used for the past two years is gone and we need a new one because I LOVE fresh local veggies in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment