Saturday, January 31, 2009

1/31/09 All Day

Today was our free day and I really cannot get over how well behaved eating wise we were. On free day you get what you want in the quantity you want. I am really noticing that the quantity I want is much smaller let me demonstrate.

B: egg beaters w/ pepper and turkey bacon (less than 1 serving)
S: none
L: 1.25 normal slices of pizza (Roo ate .25 of a half slice of pizza I had) and a huge salad w/ vinigarette dressing (yes on the side). I left the restaurant content but not full.
S: none
D: leftovers from last night
S: 1 serving of reduced fat oreos (aka 3 oreos)

See my portion sizes are excellent! We ordered the small pizza at the restaurant SMALL not large which used to be the norm. We left with food from the small pizza. The salad was delish and I do mean delish! I want to try doing one like that at home this week.

Workouts: we walked and walked and walked today. We went around an outdoor mall and kept a great pace. Then we took a walk around the neighborhood today with Roo and played on the park equipment. How is playing exercise? It's exercise when you're lifting up Roo's so they can get back on the slide really fast because sliding is of utmost importance LOL! It wasn't that strenous it was fun. Then I am sure you are expecting me to say I did the shred but we didn't EEK WHAT you're saying, you didn't shred tonight? Nope we didn't. Instead we did level 1 of the biggest loser boot camp. I'm switching back to the shred tomorrow night. Bootcamp was good and it was an excellent workout I am sore already but it just seemed discombobulated when compared to the shred. I don't know we might do it again tomorrow and see if we can work through 30 days with it and the yoga that we're supposed to mix in.

This morning I peeked at the scale and I saw a loss. I was THRILLED and hope that it is still there on Monday because it might actually mean that I meet my January goal of losing 5 pounds. If it's not there Monday well life goes on I've still lost 4 pounds so far this month. So free day 2 is finished and again it was a success! Our next planned free day is on Valentines Day. :)

So in my rambling thoughts I am wondering how everyone else is doing in their own year? If you're reading this how's life?

No comments:

Post a Comment