Monday, March 9, 2009

3/9/09 All Day

Well the day started off in a bad way. My weight was up .2 the reason it was up is out of my control but it was up and I am not happy about it. I know that I have the power to lose weight and the past two weeks I have not been 100% focused on workouts which is what I have to do in order to lose. I have been working out don't get me wrong but I know I have to ramp it up and do it 7 days a week in order to see any results or at least 6 days a week. I added in running (or at least starting to because I am only on day 4 of c25k and I'm having to do week 1 again) and I thought hey I won't do anything else on the days I do this well that is the wrong answer for me and I know it and I have known it but I was hoping that my knowledge base was wrong. Well it wasn't and I saw it on the scale so first thing this morning (as in 6:50 in the morning) I decided that I have to refocus and ramp it up period the end no joking.

Mondays-work from home so I checked my e-mail and other site for any problems responded to those and I tossed in the 2 mile WATP and got that done before 7:45 WAHOOOOOOO!! Roo woke up and we shared a serving of apple cinnamon cheerios and skim milk. It was good but it was so much fun watching a little girl enjoy every bite going mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmm! I love her so much!

She went to play and I got to work answering questions and responding to e-mails that I had not answered this weekend. What can I say sometimes I hold off my replies until working hours LOL!

A certain little girl came up to me about 10 and said apple cheese eat and I was like ok snack time so I cut us each an apple got some cheese cut and we went to the front porch for a 10 minute snack break to enjoy the weather and the breeze. It was nice to sit on the porch for a few minutes and just enjoy the relaxation. I really think my office needs to be moved OUTDOORS tomorrow so that I can enjoy the weather all day. Seriously I would get a ton more done LOL!

All to soon it was time for lunch and I had 3 oz of steak and 1/2 of a potato. Roo had chicken sausage, corn, and cheese. She then went down for a nap and I popped in the shred and did level 1. It was fast, intense, and I got it done! I did all the jump ropes, and all the jumping jacks, and all the bicycles. It hurt but I did it!

When a little girl woke up from her nap we made a cracker w/ light cream cheese, and an 8 oz glass of V8 Fruit Splash. Seriously I am in love with this stuff 10 calories and you get veggies and vitamins. Love love love this! Roo dranks 2 glasses and my kid does no like juice at ALL! I was so excited when she came up to me and asked for more. Her little smile was so sweet.

Dinner was a baked roast beef sandwich on the sandwich rolls. It had one of the dips we had bought spread on it, with mozzarella cheese, roast beef, and peppers. I baked it for 15 minutes until the cheese was melted and the bread was slightly crunchy. It was DELISH!! It got two thumbs up from everyone in the family. Roo helped fix it which was adorable. She stood up on a step stool and helped with the spread, she helped eat the roast beef as I was shredding it on the sandwiches and she ate an entire pepper before it made it to the sandwich. When it was on her plate she ate 1/2 of her bread, all of her meat, lots of cheese, and we did have some baked chips which she ate as well. I call it a successful meal!

We then went on a 2 mile family walk which was about 25 minutes in length. It was so nice to be together as we walked around the neighborhood up and down the streets and our eyes always looking around for the bunnies that call this area home. We had a great time as family. It really is nice to have this time to be together and to talk and reconnect after a day apart. Roo loves this time as well and we're lucky that she let us put her in the stroller again. She read us stories that she had with her in the stroller and told us all about how she had played with blocks and little people today.

We got home and it was time to get a girl down for bed through her routine of bath, milk, water, diaper change, fuss, rocking, then sleeping. During the fuss stage we had snack and I had 1 serving of Andes mints. They've been in my pantry for three months unopened which is 3 months longer than they ever have before so I finally caved and went for 1 serving. Once she was down I went up and did a 20 minute program on the elliptical. I did it and made it through stretched out and came down to blog it.

So I ramped up the exercise. Tomorrow is my first day getting up and getting ready for work on this new schedule so I am going to see how it goes because what I want to do is get up 1/2 hour earlier and do a video before work and then workout again at night. I am trying to get myself in good enough shape that I can look at one of the local boot camps that meet at an obnoxious time of morning LOL! So that's it I'm going to bed and hoping I can sleep tonight.

I made it and next week I WILL see a loss! I am ready for the 170's to be GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment