Saturday, March 14, 2009

3/14/09 All Day

Today was a great day and it was an eating free day but that does not mean I went overboard at all!

Breakfast was a slice of toast w/ homemade peach jam. Snack didn't happen as we were out doing something special with the family. Since I have family that reads or might read this no mention of what it was till we get a finished product. :) Lunch was at Christines Fine Mexican food. I ate about a serving of chips and I got a taco dinner but the meat was to greasy for me so I didn't eat much. I only had about 4 bites and called it quits on the taco and scraped out the lettuce and tomato and really enjoyed that. I did have two bites of the rice and beans and I decided that was enough I didn't want my stomach to protest everything. Afternoon snack didn't happen. Dinner was delicious! We had a homemade pizza including the crust!! It had been forever and a week since we last made one of these and it had really been missed. Dennis made the crust from scratch and made his own sauce. The toppings were black olives, turkey pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, onions, and bell pepper. Like I said it was goooooooooooooooooood stuff! I only had 1.5 slices which was excellent. Evening snack I don't think is going to happen either.

Workouts were none I am letting my body recover from last week's and I cannot wait to hit it again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment