Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3/4/09 All Day

Wow on the number of hits I have had here today. I wish that I had an answer for what most were looking for but alas NBC has to drag this weeks episode into another week. BOOOOO HISSSSSSS!! I am really hoping that they are just increasing the drama and that Mike was able to pull everyone through.

On to the events of the day. It was a seriously long day today. It was hard to get up and get moving. Ok it wasn't that hard to actually get up but once standing I was done and the temptation of just falling backward into the lovely, warm, inviting covers that I had just left was almost to much. I mean it was really almost to much I finally got my legs working (they were feeling the elliptical machine work from last night) and made it to the kitchen (after a few other key stops but yeah not talking about those LOL) and popped a nutrigrain strawberry filled waffle in the toaster and then put a plain one in the other side since a little girl was pointing at the freezer going EAT EAT EAT. The craisins and, apple chips she was eating were clearly not enough. The strawberry filled waffle was ok it was not worth the 130 or so calories though because I can only have one. If I use the plain eggos I get two of them and some pb for just a few more calories but still come under 150. I guess what I am saying is that it didn't really fill me up or last overly long. By the time I made it to the office I was starving and had almost forgotten that I had eaten breakfast instead of just skipping it like I felt I had.

The day was long and pretty mundane and the snacks were the same as yesterday (apple and cheesesticks, and cottage cheese w/ raspberry yogurt) and lunch was a turkey sandwich on sourdough w/ mustard and banana pepper slices YUM!

4:00 finally rolled around and I was on my way home. I was supposed to run today but my shins were really hurting so I decided it would be best to work them out in a less intense way. The run is scheduled for tomorrow. Dinner was a chicken, pepper, and cheese quesadilla w/ 1/2 of a small avacado. 1 serving of baked chips and salsa. It was really good!

We went on a family walk around the neighborhood tonight and then after I had gotten a sweet little baby girl to bed it was time for me to do level 1 of the shred. It was really hard because my legs were really sore. I apparently didn't stretch out last night after the elliptical and I need to make sure I do not repeat that mistake because it hurts the next day LOL!

I haven't decided on an evening snack yet. I got selected to do a South Beach Diet house party so the party kit arrived today (www.houseparty.com) and I am so tempted to sample one of the bars but I have to wait until the party date. *sigh* so I am probably going to have an orange or a granola bar. Choices choices choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment