Monday, March 23, 2009

3/23/09 All Day

Motivation is what keeps a person going and motivation is one thing I have. :)

I'll start with WI I was down 1 lb WAHOOOO!! It was up from my sick weight and had been the same for 3 days so I'm going to accept it and stick with it.

I woke up in a fabulous mood with a very happy little girl. After I got her up and downstairs and DH had left for work I looked at her and said WALK and she started marching in place LOL! I popped in the power mile and we went through that and I am happy to say I ramped it and jogged for most of it. WAHOOOOOOO!!

Breakfast time had then arrived and I had a banana. A little girl had a banana, and cereal, and milk, and I think there was something else in it for her. I stuck with the banana. It was then 7:30 and time for work so I got back to it. I loved my days off last week and it was so needed! Snack was a large cracker w/ seafood salad spread on it DELISH!!! Roo loved it as well and tried to help herself to mine which resulted in many giggles as I had to chase her off and tickle her tummy. LOL! Lunch was a whole wheat pita w/ laughing cow and 1/2 serving turkey and 1/2 serving roast beef and banana peppers w/ 1 serving of baked chips. It was super good and really simple. Afternoon snack was applesauce and a cracker. Dinner was less than a serving of pasta with 1 serving of meatballs in an artichoke pesto sauce it was really good! Evening snack was a marshmallow thing from Ikea.

Workouts: I got the powermile in and then I did 30 minutes on the elliptical tonight. We didn't get our evening walk in because we were waiting on someone to show up to buy a chair I had listed on Craig's List but they didn't show GRRR!!! Anyway I still got 50 minutes of cardio in so I am happy.

Tomorrow's plan for workouts is to get an hour in. I ordered two new exercise systems tonight let's hope they're good I'll review them once they arrive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment