Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3/24/09 Biggest Loser

Ok if you don't want my recaps quit reading now





Are you still here?




Yes you are maybe?




Ok here it goes.

They have gone from teams to singles and they had to pick which trainer they wanted for the rest of the season. I cannot imagine how hard that was for some of them, then for others I was like yeah didn't see that one coming oh the cousins went back to Bob I totally didn't see that happening TOTALLY blindsided me yeah right whatever. Anyway I still wish them well as I do everyone on the show at the moment.

Then it was the time for the challenge and the part of the challenge that totally blew me away was when they had to pull the car 1/2 mile. I am soooooooooooooooooooooo proud of Tara she ROCKED this challenge and won immunity as well as a bunch of other things. And Tara if you ever happen to run across my ramblings I am so glad that you didn't walk off the show. You are totally an inspiration!

Then it was weigh in time and Tara was 1 lb away from that 100 lb milestone she wanted to get. Next week girl next week! Kristen is the first female to beat the 100 lb hurdle on the campus though. WTG!!!! You rock!!! Ron lost 10 lbs but unfortunately he lost more than he wanted because Mike is close to the bottom at the moment but Filipe just weighed in and it's going to be him and Aubrey below the yellow line.

And at the end through all the votes Aubrey got voted off. She is not the biggest loser. I wish her well and hope that she has the power and strength to keep going. I hope she is a motivation to her family and her Dad. I am glad she gets to see her kids again I know she has missed them sooooo much! And I am crying at her reunion. Her kids are so cute! In the first two weeks she gained 9 lbs back but it forced her to see how easy it was so she is now forcing herself to go to the gym and has lost 10 lbs since leaving the ranch. Keep reaching for your goal Aubrey!

*dim the fridge light thingy tonight is over*

No comments:

Post a Comment