Monday, March 30, 2009

3/30/09 All Day

Well the day got off to and ended on a great note! Well ok maybe not the greatest start I found out I maintained this week oh well at least I didn't gain.

I got my go wear fit around 1 and got it plugged in and charged and on and I need to go back to the beginning of the day first LOL!

I got up after hearing the cutest little voice ever going Daddy Daddy Daddy Fluf Daddy Mama Mama Fluf Mama sniff sniff cry. D was already on his way up and I jumped out of bed and threw some wear around the house clothes on. I got milk ready and as soon as a little girl hit hte floor it was in her hands. After D left at 7:20 I put in Walk Away the Pounds Power Mile and we marched our way through it Roo loves to march march march march.

I fixed us a serving of Cheerios and got to work. I kept an eye on the mailbox as I had a video in the mail and the flag was up so I could really see when they arrived. Everytime a car drove by my eyes would dart up. Roo curled up in my lap to watch Elmo and Ocar (nope didn't mispell it that's how she say's it) which worries me quite a bit she is not a cuddle bunny but she was today and that usually indicates that she is on the road to illness and I sure hope that's not the case and that she was just cuddley. She then read me some stories and got down to color as I kept working.

Snacktime arrived and we had strawberries and string cheese. We got the most gorgeous strawberries at Sam's on Saturday. They have the best flavor and they are HUGE! We're enjoying them fast though since they won't last long.

Lunch time arrived and I fixed us a tuna salad w/ one of the tuna pouches, relish, sweet pepper, celery, apple, and 2 tbsp of miracle whip light. Roo had hers with crackers and I had mine on top of or rather under spinach leaves since I ate out of the "mixing" bowl. I was shocked at how fast Roo devoured her serving and came to me for more which of course she received and she finished that off too! I'm not talking little teaspoons I'm talking big serving spoon scoops and she ate it all. It was really really good and something I will definitely be making again soon.

Roo went upstairs for a nap and I saw the mail carrier pull up and I was out the door running LOL! She apologized for being late apparently I was the second person out waiting I was like no you weren't but I want those boxes LOL!!! I ran in and got it hooked up. I then asked my friend K who has one if the three hours were going to be as long as they felt and she told me that it should have a charge already although maybe not a full one. SCORE! That sucker was on my arm faster than your could blink your eyes. I got up and did WATP Power Mile for the second time of the day. What can I say it's a quick video. I was so excited to see the numbers on the display thing going up WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Back to work LOL!

Roo woke up and wanted snack so we had an Activia Yogurt (trying to see if it will help my stomach issues worth a shot right) and 1 serving of animal crackers. YUMMY!

Dinner was chicken fajitas w/ 3 oz of cooked chicken, 2 flour tortillas, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar, 2 tbsp ff sour cream, peppers, and onion (can you tell we got peppers at Sam's too? They'll be making an appearance in a lot of meals this week if they can last that long)

We then went out for our family walk which was 30 minutes long and we went about 2 miles. We didn't have the Garmin on so I don't have my exact distance but it was up there.

We got home and it was bedtime for Roo went through the bath routine, the milk routine, the rocking routine, the crying crying crying, rocking, milk, crying rocking crying sleep routine and she was out by 8:15. I then jumped on the Elliptical for 30 minutes and I need to wear the go wear fit on my leg next time as it didn't register as exercise. BOOO! I had read this might happen on another site so I'll try their suggestion as it was an intense workout on the elliptical.

So the end of the day is here and I tracked my food on the go wear fit site and on spark people and I was at around 1430 calories so right on target with what I'm supposed to be. My calories that were shown as burned today were around 2100 so I didn't make my 2500 goal but ya know what I only had it half a day. I did make the 5000 step goal and 30 minutes of moderate exercise goal so I'm there on that.

My goal weight is 145 and according to go wear fit if I keep my goal of 2 lbs a week which I know most likely will not happen although seeing real actual numbers on a daily basis to know what I have to do to get to my goal I might get it going we'll see. Anyway if I do lose 2 lbs a week I will be at goal by Roo's second birthday which is my ultimate goal. I cannot wait to see if it happens.

Go Wear Fit review day 1: It ROCKS!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that tired me out just reading it. I am intrigued by the Go Fit now. I must look into this.

    ReplyDelete