Sunday, March 1, 2009

2/28/09 All Day

Ok weird my post last night didn't post and the draft doesn't open so let's try to remember.

I got up and got really sick first thing the salad the night before didn't work apparently but it's all good and I was still able to make it to little gym for Roo's first class. OMG it was soooooooo much fun! She was really shy at first but as soon as it was time to put a beanbag on her toes she was thrilled and happy and excited. Then when it had to go on her head and the teacher said she was doing the best job keeping it there her face lit up and she got her shifty eyes looking around and just smiling. When it was time for free explore she was everywhere doing everything. She climbed on teh balance beam, she climbed through a tunnel, we ran all over catching her, she had so much fun! We can't wait until next week when we go back. She was in her element and we all got to move around and workout and life was good. I am so happy we are teaching our daughter how important health and movement is from this young of an age. They are doing sign ups for summer but I think summer is going to be swimming lessons we can only fit one thing in a week so I have to take the important things first and learning to swim is right there at the top. Last year we couldn't because tubes were to new but I think this year we will be able to. I do need to double check with her pediatrician.

So breakfast and morning snack were a no go. Lunch was a turkey burger patty w/ avacado and garlic baked fries. YUM! Afternoon snack was a serving of banana nut cheerios. Dinner I went out with a friend and we went to Mimi's Cafe. I was really worried especially with the trouble I had from dinner the night before (fajita steak salad w/ dressing on the side from a restaurant) I did not want to get sick before shopping at the consignment sale. I got a side salad w/ ranch on the side, and a cup of french onion soup which was DELICIOUS!! OMG sooooooooooooo good!!!! And I didn't get sick!! I did not get sick WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Ok little things make me happy and I think that this is going to be a real learning experience when we eat out is finding the low grease, low fat stuff and sticking with it. I thought the salad the night before was low fat and low grease but something set me off.

Then I went to the consignment sale and got a huge thing of Legos and clothes. I was so excited and so happy because I knew that Roo would be really happy and sure enough she was!

No comments:

Post a Comment