Saturday, March 28, 2009

3/28/09 All Day

Another short and sweet I need to force myself to make time to write tomorrow.

Workout: 45 minutes of chasing a little girl at Little Gym as well as lifting her swinging her helping her and all sorts of other things. My arms are TIRED!

Food:
B: slept till I had to get up to leave with family for Little Gym (I hate living 30 minutes away)
S: 1 serving animal crackers
L: scrambled eggs w/ turkey bacon pieces, tomato, and some cheese, oh and peppers
S: none
D: baked chicken fried chicken (we got an awesome piece of chicken at Market Street that was already tenderized and flat DELISH) the batter was flour and corn flakes, we also had 1 serving mashed potatos, and a salad w/ carrots, tomato, onion, celery, lettuce and it had a carmelized onion and poppyseed dressing.
S: chocolate cake that Roo helped me bake.

Highlights of the day:
Seeing snow this morning LOL!

Allergies are still killing me but tomorrow is a forced workout day no matter what I have to get in 60 minutes of cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment