Sunday, March 8, 2009

3/8/09 All Day

I hate time changes. I'll just start off with that. I hate them and despise them and would be more than happy if they did not exist. Did I mention I HATE TIME CHANGES?? Ok I feel better.

I woke up early or late or who knows exactly when it was but I wasn't loving it. Oh well I had 1 serving of apple cinnamon cheerios. They were good LOL!

We then popped Roo in her stroller with books and went for a run. I have to do week 1 again with c25k I am just not ready to move up yet. This week I have set days for running and there are NO excuses. I must do it and that is all. I survived the run I don't know how but I did. It hurt, I cried, I pushed through, I made it, I will do this!

We got home after trying to play in the park but Roo did not want to put her book and water cup down which means that sliding was super difficult so we just headed home. I did use that time of watching her try to slide stretching or rather trying to stretch. I hurt at the moment and walking was OUCH! I mean seriously OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH! I hurt, hurt, hurt but I know that this is going to get better. I at least do not have to run tomorrow LOL!

When we did finally get home I cut up the watermelon we got yesterday and took pieces outside for everyone. Watermelon is much safer outside with a little Roo LOL! She loves the stuff but she makes a MESS. We enjoyed it too. It wasn't that sweet but the flavor was excellent.

Lunch was a repeat of yesterday w/ 1/2 tbs of 3 dips (less than 120 calories total) w/ a sesame cracker and 1 slice of pizza. It was just as good as it was yesterday LOL!

After we finally got a little girl down for a nap and finally there is the operative word and I laid down to read for awhile the little girl got up all to soon and it was time for afternoon snack. I had a light container of yogurt in banana cream pie flavor YUM!

We went back outside and played more and went to the store for some essentials that we had forgotten like sandwich meat and bread you know the essentials for work lunches LOL!

Dinner was 1.5 chicken mushroom sausages w/ broccoli slaw and less than 1 serving of pan cooked potatos. It was really good stuff. The sausage was expensive and not something we will do often but it was a nice treat.

We then went back outside (can you tell the weather was gorgeous today LOL) and went on a family walk where we did end up back at the playground and we played for half an hour up and down the equipment and we had so much fun!! We made it home and it was soon bathtime for a little girl and bedtime right after that. It took us 2.5 hours to get her to bed tonight AARRGGHH!!!!!!!!! I HATE TIME CHANGES!!!!!!! We actually didn't start trying until when our old time to start was but she was wound up and not interested in the idea of sleep. GRRRR! So I did not get the workout video accomplished that I wanted to tonight. Dennis and I are going to figure out how to get our workouts in with the time change because we're sure her bedtime will be changing to a later hour which is when we normally did our workouts. I can't workout past 9 or else I am up all night which is not what I am really looking for with this healthy lifestyle journey LOL!

We let her cry for a little bit and grabbed an evening snack. I had an eggo w/ banana 1 tbs of lite coolwhip and 1 tbs of caramel. It was super good!

But then it was time to go back upstairs for attempt number 1 million to get a Roo to sleep and this time it took. I got to cuddle with my princess as she snuggled in and slept. Sleep is a wonderful thing!

May everyone else not be going through what we are with this change in schedule.........

No comments:

Post a Comment