Sunday, March 29, 2009

3/29/09 All Day

Where has March gone seriously it's almost April? OY! Time has flown by way to fast.

I am anxiously awaiting for my go wear fit to arrive I am ready to "see" the numbers and kick it up a notch. I don't know I was sitting here today and thinking to myself that I am doing what I need to do but there are times where I just slack off a little bit like this week I didn't get in all the exercise I needed and I haven't run any this week. Well that gets me nowhere literally. I know my body I know what I have to do but when it comes to totally pushing it to the limit there are weeks like this past one where I'm like oh well I can do it later. The truth is there is no later I need to do it now so that later I am at the level of fitness and weight that I want to be. Later I can enjoy the rewards of what I have done now. If I wait till later to do this I will be worse off and teh rewards will take longer to achieve. *sigh* So today I sat down and I knocked out my menu for the week based on the trip to Sam's yesterday. There's a lot of yogurt on the menu, as well as fruit and string cheese, and oh yeah can't forget cereal since we stocked up LOL! I am refocused 100% and have specific goals in mind.

Monday's 3 bursts of activity throughout the day as in individual workouts.
Tuesday 1 hour of fitness
Wednesday 1/2 hour of cardio and 1/2 hour of weights
Thursday I will do a 20 minute walk with the family. I'm not going to lie about my Thursday I know what I'm eating for dinner already and I know that I will be having a drink or two as well as a final toast to the end of my Thursday nights as I know them. Yes I mean the end of ER. I started watching in 95 when it first came on and throughout college Thursday nights equaled pizza and drinks (and for to long my drinks were cokes because I didn't want to drink till I was legal what was I thinking? LOL) with my friends as we all sat in my dorm room with our eyes glued to the tube. As we all stared at Dr. Ross and grumbled about whoever was the bad guy at the time. After college Thursday nights continued to be pizza night and although a bunch of people weren't crowded in my room I watched with the phone to one ear and a commentary was usually going on IM. This show will be seriously missed so I have to toast it farewell and I have to toast it farewell my way.
Friday 3 bursts of exercise throughout the day
Saturday 1 hour of cardio and 1/2 hour of weights
Sunday 1 hour of cardio and 1/2 hour of weights

Ok so there you have it that's my weekly plan with exercise I am going to stick to it I have to it's written down now for some reason I stick to things that are written down because in my mind I don't want to disappoint myself by breaking my word as that is something I take seriously.

So today I got my hour of exercise in WAHOOO!! We went on a super long walk and it was AWESOME! Then we played chase in the yard for at least 45 minutes with lots of running, squats, lifts, lunges, and jumping.

B: yogurt
S: didn't get one as the yogurt was at 10 LOL
L: 1 serving baked nachos (ground turkey, cheese, black beans, ff sour cream, salsa, fresh tomato, and chips)
S: 1/2 serving of chocolate cake
D: wrap w/ fruit salad
S: none

Come on go wear fit show up tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment