Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3/24/09 All Day

Tuesdays are tough and last night made it tougher. We are enjoying the weather with the windows open but the wind was knocking the cords on the flagpoles at the front of our subdivision around which was waking me up or rather keeping me up. Then as soon as I drifted to sleep Roo started to cough. I dozed back off and an hour later I saw straight up in bed as shrieks erupted from the monitor. I turned it off and laid down to see if someone would calm down and yes they did. We had the door closed last night too which made it even more difficult to hear her but we needed a cat free night. So finally at 12:50 I went to sleep and was ticked when the alarm clock went off this morning.

Breakfast was a grab and go of a serving of strawberry yogurt blast cheerios. Snack was a south beach diet bar. Lunch leftovers from last night of 4 meatballs and less than a serving of spaghetti. Snack was an orange and 2 cheese sticks. Dinner was a homemade burger w/ hashbrowns on the side. It was DELISH!!!! Then evening snack was a vanilla protein powder milkshake. YUM!

Workouts: I did 1.4 miles in 20 minutes with the family and then 25 minutes on the elliptical. I am proud of what I got accomplished!

And I cannot wait until the new workout toy arrives I am ready to see what I'm doing and trying to figure out what I can do differently to lose in a better fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment