Thursday, March 12, 2009

3/12/09 All Day

This is going to be short and sweet. It was a long day.

I ate a serving of apple cinnamon cheerios when I made it to work. Snack was 1 serving of ritz crackers and laughing cow. It was supposed to be an apple but I don't eat rotten apples and the one I took was EWWWWWWWW!! Lunch was 1/2 a burger patty and less than 1 serving of the pasta salad from last night. Leftovers rock!! Afternoon snack was cottage cheese and yogurt. Dinner was chicken and mushrooms w/ a serving of fried rice. I came home exhausted so we ordered chinese and I told the place I wanted something light and not greasy and they said ok get this so that's what I got and it was great!! There is not any grease standing on it now so I think they really did a great job with it. The chicken wasn't breaded and it had a good flavor. The mushrooms were delish and I really enjoyed it! I will be enjoying it again tomorrow since I ate less than half LOL!

Workouts didn't happen tonight I had a craft project that had to be completed. Roo is having a special set of pictures taken on Saturday and she needed a head piece so that got done tonight just in case I had to go to the store tomorrow to get more of anything. I don't WAHOOOOOO but it's a little small for her head but I'm hoping it will work for what I need it to.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday and then I have a 3 day weekend WAHOOOOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment