Monday, March 2, 2009

3/2/09 All Day

I'll start off the post with the fact that I maintained this week. I expected this in a lot of ways because my workouts although I have been working out I switched to a different type of workout routine and I realize this week that I have to focus on just adding the other workout routine into it and not totally switching. I am going to switch back and add the runs in and focus on making sure that I am working out daily.

Breakfast was a wonderful treat because I got to share it with my daughter. We enjoyed an eggo w/ some homemade peach preserves. It was a sweet and delicious treat! I forgot snack because we had to run to the store for more milk (one cannot run out of milk in this house) and when we got back it was to close to lunch for a fusseroo. Lunch was a small bowl of toscana with a slice of sourdough bread YUM! Afternoon snack was 2 servings of mini ricecakes. 1 serving was only 60 calories which isn't enough. Then dinner was a chicken breast stuffed w/ spinach and feta cheese, 1/2 serving of high fiber rotini, and asparagus. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! Evening snack was raspberry delight. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

I did get a WATP in today but I forgot the bachelor was on when I had my goals set for today and I have been walking in front of the tv but it has not been intense or hard core.

My goal for March is 1000 minutes. I have 40 done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment