Sunday, March 1, 2009

3/1/09 All Day

So today was a great day! It got off to a great start and stayed there.

For breakfast I shared a bowl of banana nut cheerios with a little girl who was not amused when we got to the bottom of the bowl. She wanted more! LOL!!!

Snack I ended up skipping because I ate a late breakfast. Lunch was a baked ziti style dish. It was a Dennis original and I'm not sure what all got added into it but I know him and it was all super light and super high fiber. We also had some steamed broccoli with this.

Then it was naptime which I took full advantage of. LOL!!!

Dinner was homemade Toscana soup. For those that know me well you know Olive Garden for their soup, salad, and breadsticks is one of my all time favorite meals and favorite choices. So we make it at home in a much lighter way using turkey or chicken italian sausage, turkey bacon, no cream but reduced fat milk, and potatos with a TON of kale. It is super delicious!!

Snack was a half of a slice of cake. It was sooooooooooooooo good and was soooooooo good and did I mention good? We only bought a slice at the store because I was craving it but by only having a slice in the house it meant that I would not overindulge. I hit the craving and moved on. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

And then I worked out I got my day 2 of c25k done. Now be impressed for those that know me it was FREEZING outside and I got it done. My recovery was so much better than it was on Thursday. Tomorrow my goal is to do a WATP when I wake up, take lunch to do the shred, and then do something like elliptical and weights when Dennis and I get to workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment