Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3/18/09 All Day

Happy Birthday to my Grandad today. It has been a little over 3 years since he passed away but I still remember him and the love that he had for the family. I love you and miss you Grandad and I will forever.

I made it to work this morning and oddly enough was the first person in that happens to me very rarely. I honestly felt better than I had in several days and was looking forward to a great day. I ate my cheerios and enjoyed them and then a few minutes later I felt weird. I made it to the bathroom. I then made it home. Hopefully this is the last part of whatever has hit our family. I'm done with it.

I had a sprite that took 3 hours to drink. Then for lunch I had some ramen noodles. Then afternoon snack was another sprite. Dinner was a small ham sandwich which I did not eat all of either.

I'm done being sick thanks body enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment