Friday, March 13, 2009

3/13/09 Happy Friday the 13th

Man oh man was it Friday the 13th or what? Roo was in a funk all day and made sure I knew how unhappy she was with everything. OY!

Breakfast was eggos w/ pb. Snack was cheese and cracker. Lunch was leftovers from last night. Snack was a protein bar. Dinner was chicken marasala (homemade) and linguini. It was DELISH!! Evening snack was 1/2 serving of mint chocolate chip pudding.

Workouts I did a walk and kick this morning when I woke up and then a walk away the pounds power mile during a little girl's nap.

Now it's time for the weekend and I am so excited to have it here! I need to get a battery for my pedometer so that I can start using that again. I want to start hitting 10K a day again which I know is easily doable.

Niters

1 comment:

  1. Your doing great!!! Is that peanutbutter your putting on your waffles? I put pb on my waffles...heehee!

    ReplyDelete