Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3/24/09 Motivation

Motivation is really what keeps a person going when they're working on losing weight. I am intrinsically motivated because I want the weight gone but I am also extrinsically motivated because I really want to look good.

I have always been a numbers person in that I like to see numbers like on a pedometer. I like to see my daily step count and when I was wearing it I strived to reach that 10K steps and not look back. I managed to hit it most of the time too. However the battery died and for some reason I never made it to the store to get a new one. I missed that though but I am also at the point I wanted something that would track more.

So after a lot of research (and this is something I have looked at for over a year) I decided to order the Go Wear Fit today (www.gowearfit.com) It's made by the same company that makes the Body Bugg which is what is worn on the biggest loser but it's cheaper and the reviews I read were higher for it. So keep an eye out here for reviews on how it's going and how it's being used. I cannot wait!!!!!!!

Oh yeah I also bought two new video series to try out Power90 and p90x I needed a change and why not mix it all up at once?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited I'll have a GoWear Fit buddy! lol, it's fun to be a dork sometimes, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete