Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3/31/09 All Day

Man oh man March is over I cannot believe it.

Ok so today was my first FULL day with the go wear fit. I figured out really quick that I needed to change my target goals I upped my moderate exercise to 90 minutes but I am going to up it to 120 minutes. I also upped my steps to 8K but I am going to up it again to 10K tomorrow I know I can hit that if I try and right now by seeing the numbers I am trying. My calorie burn goal is 2500 calories a day and I thought at 7 tonight that I would never be able to meet it but I did! I HIT 2500 CALORIES BURNED I HIT IT I HIT IT LA LA LA LA LA LA I DID IT I DID IT LA LA LA LA LA LA! I hit 11K steps today. I hit 2 hours and 16 minutes of moderate exercise and LA LA LA LA LA LA I hit all my goals LA LA LA LA LA LA Happy dance! I DID IT!!!!!! Ok so can you tell I am happy with Go Wear Fit Day 2? I am.

It really does help me to have to see the numbers and I am forcing myself to journal every single thing I eat and really focusing on my calorie intake. I am to keep my calorie intake at about 1500 Calories and for day 2 I am right on target or well within 50 calories of it (under right now)

This morning I busted out the measuring cups and the food scale and measured everything out. I got exactly 1 cup of honey nut cheerios for breakfast. An apple and 2 cheese sticks for morning snack. Lunch was 1.5 cups of shredded romaine lettuce, 1 cup of cherry tomatos, 1/2 cup cheese, 1tbsp sour cream, 4 tbsps of salsa, 1.5 oz of chicken, and then the peppers and onions. It was a fajita salad if you can't tell LOL! It was good too but I actually couldn't eat the whole thing. Afternoon snack was 16 animal crackers and an activia yogurt. Dinner tonight was 1/2 cup of cheese tortellini, 2 tbsp of alfredo sauce w/ peppers (OMG out of this world good) and less than 1 tbsp of romano cheese. Evening snack was 1 eggo and 1 tbsp of peanut butter.

Workouts were 20 intense minutes on the elliptical and a 30 minute fast walk/jog. Roo stayed home she didn't get a nap so D went to work getting her to bed and pushed me out the door LOL! Then when I got back I jumped on the elliptical and pushed him out the door so he could get a run in. We're going to be getting him a go wear fit this month. He likes seeing numbers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment