Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3/3/09 All Day

I woke up with a renewed heart and spirit for this journey today. Eleanor Roosevelt said at one point in time that you must do the thing you think you cannot do. Just maintaining on Monday was crushing and I felt like throwing in the towel. I know that my body loses slowly as long as I stay on the path and I must do what seems like an overwhelming task a lot of the time. I am on this journey for life it's not a do it and be done. Once the weight is actually gone I have to maintain and when the time comes that we can have numero dos come into our lives I will have the journey to repeat again. I cannot give up now or else I will not get to that point in my life. I am doing this so Roo will learn that a healthy lifestyle is a great thing to partake in.

Watching the biggest loser tonight (and no news on if anyone got voted off yet for those that are checking here for the answer they are making us wait till next week BOOOOOOOO) it was so motivating to me as a parent watching what Mike did. I am not going to spoil what he did but I can say that he is a genuinely awesome person.

Ok so I had the renewed spirit this morning and I got up easily out of bed and I came out to get lunches and snacks ready WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Breakfast was a serving of banana nut cheerios. Morning snack was an apple and two string cheeses. Lunch was the baked ziti leftovers. Then afternoon snack was a serving of cottage cheese and raspberry yogurt mixed in. It was out of this world good DELICIOUS!!! It was even better than the blueberry yogurt which is and always has been a huge favorite of mine. Dinner was a piece of salmon, a serving of peaches, and a serving of Knorr Rice. It was sooooooooooooooooooo good!! I am still craving fish though so I need to figure out how to hit that craving so that it stops being a craving. Roo was so excited about the rice and fish although she was a baby bear tonight and really didn't want to eat once she got a taste it was over. She was so cute!!

I did a workout tonight! D was exhausted today he didn't get more than 3 hours of sleep last night so he wasn't into a workout so I did a program for the first time in two years on the elliptical. It was sooooooooo intense but I am happy to say I powered through it! I DID IT!!!!!!!!! 30 intense minutes with a warm up and cool down. I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow I plan to run.

Evening snack was a cappucino shake YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

You must do the thing that you think you cannot do. I can lose this weight once and for all because for so long it has seemed like the impossible task. I can do this and I must do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment