Thursday, March 5, 2009

3/5/09 All Day

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.Walter Elliott
Today has been a race. My exhaustion level is high and I don't know why. Actually I do have an idea and involves a dvr making noise in the middle of the night and in the next few minutes of trying to turn it off I ended up turning on the tv before I realized something was recording which meant my efforts were all for naught and the cats woke up at that point and got in a fight on top of me which had me sitting straight up trying to figure out what was going on before an eviction occurred. I think the bedroom will be a cat free zone tonight although that doesn't work because then I have Simba who is sticking his paw under the door rattling it trying to get the door to unlock which does not work but it did in the rental house three years ago so it has to work here in his little mind.........Oh well.

I had a serving of cinnamon cheerios for breakfast, snack was an orange, lunch was the most of delicious shredded chicken sandwich. YUMMMMMM! The afternoon snack was a serving of baked chips and some pesto dip. It was really good! Dinner was chicken, green beans, a small salad, and a roll. It was super delicious! I am not hungry right now so I don't think I will be eating an evening snack.

Workouts I walked around the building three times today at work but when I got home I just kind of fell over and haven't had the energry to get back up again. I have to make up for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment