Sunday, February 22, 2009

2/22/09 All Day

BOOOOOOOOO the weekend is over BOOOOOOOOOOO! We had a really great and relaxing day at home. One filled with tons of fun with a little girl and lots of memories. And I had time to work on my full mock up of my project for work. It still has a ways to go but I can at least visually show my vision.

B: frosted mini wheats
S: 1 serving baked tostitos w/ lf queso
L: 2 tamales and a salad
S: 1 serving life cereal dry
D: health start pasta w/ laughing cow chicken, tomato, broccoli, and pepper alfredo sauce.
S: a bowl of fruit.

I'd spell things out more but the bed is calling and I am worn out!

OHHHHHHHHHHH I cannot forget the workouts for the day. We took a family walk which was pretty slow but we got some good distance in then time going up and down the playground equipment LOL! Then tonight we did the 20 minute shred level 3. It felt so good and I cannot wait to see what the scale says tomorrow. I am anticipating either a slight gain or a very small loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment