Friday, February 13, 2009

1/13/09 All Day

I feel so much better! I missed taking my cough medicine during the day but since I had a Roo with me I couldn't risk sleeping with her here.

B: eggos w/ pb
S: orange and cheese stick
L: turkey and black bean burrito
s: 1/2 banana and 5 grapes (I did not have the cookie or cupcake WAHOOOOOOO)
D: salad w/ chicken, chick peas, artichoke hearts, tomatos, and used a balsamic vinigarette dressing
S: king cake. It is now stale and is now gone so no more but it was a nice treat for the week.

I feel like a blob right now. I miss working out everyday. I am ready for Monday although honestly I might be working out tomorrow very lightly depending on how I feel. We got Jillian's new videos today (Happy Valentines Day Honey) and I am ready to try them out! If there is any sign of a cough while working out though I will stop and take it easy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment