Saturday, February 14, 2009

2/14/09 All Day

Happy Valentines to everyone out there who is reading. I hope you had a great day!

Ours was! We had pictures taken with an awesome local photographer and then we went to lunch with my parents and my little bro. It was great to see everyone and spend some time talking.

Today was a body for life free day that was nice but that did not get taken advantage of.

We went to Mastergrill for lunch and we got the platter this time which had 4 small pieces of meat on it. I shared my meat with Roo and I had more than enough to keep me happy. We also got to go to the wonderful salad bar where I fixed myself a large healthy salad w/ brazilian vinigarette. I can't explain what exactly that is but it is GOOD!

Then for supper we had some nachos the healthy way, honestly now the way we used ot make nachos makes me sick to think about. I love the new way!

It was a good free day. Again I was well within bounds of eating and I am thrilled about that. Tomorrow is back to the menu and this week actually putting a REAL menu in place. Last weeks was way to much fly by the seat of my pants for my tastes. I need variety and a sandwich a day doesn't cut it.

I am again ready to work out I miss it I crave it my lifestyle really has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment