Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2/17/09 All Day

Today got off to a rough start because I am not a morning person and I had a rough night last night with the cough. I didn't take cough medicine last night as enough was enough and 5 days was enough.

When I was going up to get a sweet little girl out of bed. D was downstairs cooking eggs and bacon for our english muffin breakfast sandwich. It was really a filling and delicious meal. While he was working on that I got our snacks and lunch put together. I really need to start doing that the night before as mornings are hard.

I got to work and got busy with student issues and I barely realized that so much time had passed and it was soon time for snack. We had open faced roast beef sandwiches w/ laughing cow, whole wheat bread, 3 oz of roast beef, and a spring mix of salad. Some of my salad got tossed because it was bitter and bitter is one flavor I just do not do BLECH!

All to soon it was time for lunch and it was DELISH!! We had a spicy buffalo chicken sandwich using a schwans spicy piece of chicken, a whole wheat bun, and some Frank's buffalo sauce topped with some spring mix lettuce (can you guess what we have in the fridge that we're trying to use up? LOL!)

Then more work came forth and all to soon it was time for popcorn. It was delish!

On the way home I was so excited because I was so ready to see Roo! D was on his way home and I could not wait to see her cute little face. I got home and started cooking chicken which I seasoned with some mexican seasonings and some joe t. garcias salsa. We stuffed a tortilla w/ chicken, some cheese, and some avacado. It was really really good!! D said it needed to be added to our list of regular items.

We had a great evening with the family and I need to blog about the Roo cuteness in her blog in just a minute. It was the best evening ever!

Then we did level 1 of the shred. It was TOUGH I was still so sore from our workout last night that it was hard to move but I did it and I made it through SCORE! Of course after a hard core workout it's time to cool down which is best done with a cappucino shake. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment