Thursday, February 26, 2009

2/26/09 All Day

Last night we slept Roo woke up at 11 but she slept after that it was sooooooo nice to get some sleep. The morning got off to a fast start as mornings always do. I got up and woke up (totally different things LOL) then went to get Roo while D took care of getting lunches and snacks ready. We somehow made it out the door in a reasonable fashion and then I remembered OOPS I didn't grab breakfast so I ran back in and grabbed a baggie of banana nut cheerios these are DELISH!!!! Then it was off to work.

I already wrote up what has been on my mind this week and it felt so good to actually get my thoughts out in one place so that I could get a plan put in action and I feel mucho better about the whole situation. This is my year and I am going to achieve and conqueor and leave no prisoners of things I wish I had tried and done this year. I am going to do it!

Work was work and I had an apple w/ string cheese for snack, turkey sandwich for lunch with carrots, and some baked chips w/ a light cream cheese dip for afternoon snack. It was good.

Then it was time to come home and I called D and he said that he would take care of dinner so that I could start day 1 of C25K. I am so proud to be able to say right here and right now I DID IT!!! I made it through and I didn't totally die. I forgot how hard it was to run but OMG it felt sooooooooooooooooo good!

For dinner we had a chicken, pepper and cheese quesadilla w/ some guacamole. It was sooooooo yummy!! Soooooooooooo yummy!

We then worked out again and I got 15 minutes of hardcore on the elliptical and then 15 minutes of upper body weights and crunches. It felt really good to do. Tomorrow is a new day of workouts and I can't wait to continue my plan.

Evening snack was a granola bar. It was really good.

This is my year and I am going to rock it!

No comments:

Post a Comment