Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2/10/09 All Day

I am so upset right now it's hard to even type. I am down right now because of this cough I have had for 3 weeks. It doesn't match any symptoms as in its not bronchitis, pneumonia, etc....It's just a nagging cough that won't leave me alone. I tried to workout tonight I did level 1 of the shred but then I started coughing so hard I couldn't breathe and I couldn't go on. I tried I really tried but I just couldn't do it. I hate this cough I am ready for it to be gone. 3 weeks is ENOUGH! It needs to leave me alone. I am sorry but I am frustrated. I am at the point I think I am going to go see a doctor tomorrow just to see if they can find something to give me some relief. Cough medicine isn't working or at least robitussin isn't. I know others who have had this and there wasn't anything that could be done for it it just had to run it's course. I declare now that it has run it's course so it can LEAVE! Sorry I am just really tired of being dragged down. I've fought it but tonight it just couldn't be fought anymore.

B: english muffin w/ preserves
S: open faced roast beef sandwich
L: some jambalaya
S: apple and string cheese
D: meatballs and pasta
S: 1 small piece of king cake

Oh yeah then today a king cake arrived at our house. We've never had king cake but flavor wise it is delish. However I am going to have to cut it up and freeze the majority and space it out for later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment