Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2/24/09 All Day

The day has come to an end and eating wise I did not do bad I ate but I did not eat much because I very honestly did not feel good. At first I thought it was because I was nervous about Roo's doctors appointment (even though this appointment was just a checkup and not a big deal) however when we stopped for lunch I really still did not want to eat. I did eat a small portion of salad and one ravioli then for snack I tried to eat some backed chips and that really did not work well. Dinner was a greek style salad and it was good but again not hungry....Workout didn't happen because staying curled up in a ball on the couch felt better even though we did go on a family walk after dinner. Roo was super silly and man when she saw the slide at the playground she started dancing because we had time for her to play. So that was my day I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment