Monday, February 2, 2009

2/2/09 All Day

Ok I already logged my weigh in and I have had time to think about it all day. I am frustrated that it was a gain. It shouldn't have been but it was. I think part of it was that I did not work out the first part of last week thanks to the cold and I started working out again Wednesday and started hard core doing different things. My BMI is down again and I really know that what I am doing is working. I didn't make my January goal of 5 pounds but I hope I make my February goal of 3. I can and will do this nothing is going to get me off track.

B: apple cinnamon oatmeal. This was DELISH DELISH DELISH! It was oatmeal, 1 fresh apple, cinnamon, and some sweet and low. YUMMMMMERS!!! The only problem I had with it was a certain little girl kept wanting more of mine after she polished hers off. That was solved by cutting another whole apple for her to work on.
S: cottage cheese and pineapple.
L: open faced tropical tuna sandwich w/ 1/2 tbs of potato salad.
S: nachos w/ leftover meat and beans from yesterday. It was still DELISH!
D: fajitas w/ 1 tbs of spanish rice
S: cookie protein shake YUMMERS!

Workouts: We did 30 minutes tonight of Jillian Micahels biggest winner full frontal workout. OUCH!! It HURT and I am going to feel it to the enth of degrees tomorrow I can tell already. I am thrilled!! Mentally I am stronger and physically I am really getting strong. I found two pictures that show where I was last year and where I am now and wow there's a huge difference! I can't wait to see how big the difference is next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment